Video marketing – Why you should be using it
Video is nothing new. So you may be thinking why on earth should I invest my business’s time and money into it? According to Hyper Fine Media the use of video is on the rise, with one third of online activity now being spent watching video.
Using video in your marketing plan is a hugely effective way to; increase sales, communicate with customers and promote your brand. No matter what you business does or sells, it will be an instant hit. It’s popular now and it’s popularity is only going to increase. So it’s vital that you make room for it in your marketing strategy.
Don’t think you have the content? You can use anything, even if its just a little 5 second animation; tutorials, product demos, reviews, testimonials, adverts etc etc.
Social media platforms are all responding to the increased rise, with Facebook and Instagram adding live streams and Snapchat allowing you to record for a longer period of time.
So why is it so popular?
We are watching more and more video online. Why? Most content online is paragraphs of text, by popping this content into a video it gives our eyes a rest. It makes content more exciting to read. Our vision is our most superior sense. Making images hugely effective, imagine how effective moving images can be.
Video stats that will blow your mind
- “More video content is uploaded to the web in 1 single month, than TV has created in 3 decades” (source: Digital Information World)
- “By 2019, global consumer internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic” (source: SmallBizTrends)
- “Video posts have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts” (source: SocialMediaToday)
- “It’s been suggested that video is 52 times more likely to show up on page one of Google than a text article” (source: unbounce)
- “Video marketers achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness.” (source: optinmonster)
Whether you need video for social media campaigns, videos for a website or any other reason! Get in touch with us here, to see how we can help.